Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HOBO REVIEW 2 - HOME THOUGHTS – CLIFFORD T. WARD

HOBO REVIEW 2  Published in Hobo No 2 August 1973

HOME THOUGHTS – CLIFFORD T. WARD 
Album review by Mike O'Hare of Coventry Virgin Records 1973

Before I heard this album I knew nothing of Clifford T. Ward or his music. After hearing the first track I
knew I was listening to one of the most beautiful works ever put on plastic and that is just what it is right from the word “go”, this album weaves in and out of you filling you with music which should put you in complete ease with yourself and your surroundings no matter where you are.

To describe the tracks individually with more words would be an injustice to them so I won’t. What I will say though is that Clifford T. Ward has produced an album of sheer beauty which surpasses all the works of the majority of so called singer songwriters.

Perhaps the biggest compliment I can give to Mr Ward is that in my opinion he has surpassed the work of
artists in much the same vein as his own. This is an album that will very rarely leave the turn table on my record player anyway.

It’s music to fall in love with and I hope if you take the time to listen to it that you will fall in love with the music on this beautiful album.

Buy from Amazon Home Thoughts
.......................................................








No comments:

Post a Comment